Last updated: 23/05/2023
By using our website and services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information to provide and improve our services. The types of information we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing address.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website and services, such as pages visited, time spent on pages, and clicks.
- Technical data: information collected automatically through your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
2. Use of Information
We use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To improve our website and services.
- To process payments and manage customer accounts.
- To provide customer support and respond to inquiries.
- To send marketing communications, if you have opted-in to receive them.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
3. Information Sharing
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- With service providers who help us operate and maintain our website and services.
- With partners for the purpose of offering additional services or promotions.
- When required by law or in response to a legal request.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of company assets.
4. Third-Party Services
We use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyse website usage and improve our services. These third parties may collect information about your use of our website and services, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party services to understand how they handle your information.
We take the security of your information seriously and employ industry-standard measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
6. International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to and processed in other countries where we or our service providers have operations. By using our website and services, you consent to the transfer of your information to countries that may have different data protection laws than your country.
7. User Rights
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us or using account settings. If you are a resident of California or the European Union, you may have additional rights under data protection laws, such as the right to restrict processing, data portability, or to object to processing.
8. Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with legal obligations. When your information is no longer needed, we securely dispose of it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will take steps to delete such information from our records.
10. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any external websites you visit.
11. Notification of Data Breach
In the event of a data breach that impacts your personal information, we will notify you and the relevant authorities as required by applicable laws. We will also take appropriate measures to address the breach and protect your information.
12. California and EU Residents
If you are a resident of California or the European Union, you may have additional rights under data protection laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights or require further information about our compliance with these regulations.
14. Contact Us